June 16, 2011

A Football Themed Engagement Session - Jackie+Kevin

Jackie and I have been friends since we were 5 years old. When I moved to Texas in 2001 we kept in touch through snail mail, then email, myspace (yes I will admit I had a myspace at one time), and then through Facebook. Back in September she texted me in all CAPS: HE PROPOSED!!!!!! I immediately asked when is the big day? June 18, 2011! I then realized and began to tear up because I was already booked for that date. And in no way was I going to cancel on the coolest client ever. So that was that.

Then this past January the couple who I was booked with called and decided to cancel because they were moving their wedding to Washington, D.C. Bitter sweet moment but I immediately texted Jackie and said in all CAPS: GUESS WHAT!???! And she responded: You can shoot my wedding? Its like she was waiting for me to say that or she can read my mind! I prefer to think the former.

With my busy schedule the past few months I wasn't able to fly to Santa Cruz to do a full on engagement session for them so we decided to do a quickie as soon as I arrived the week of the wedding. Jackie and Kevin will be getting married THIS Saturday at the Sand Rock Farm in Aptos, Ca! Check out a few of my favorite pictures from their "quickie engagement session":

I love football so I think this might be my absolute favorite detail ring shot:







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. Lisa Saad

    ReplyDelete