February 28, 2011

My Arts & Crafts Side

Let me start out by saying I am not the biggest fan of arts and crafts time, mostly it's because I lose interest after an hour. When I am done editing a wedding I send my clients a CD with all the images I took on their wedding day. Recently I have been looking into cool CD sleeves to cover the blank CD cases I had. Unfortunately, the ones I love are pretty expensive, so I decided to make my own. I had the idea of creating something unique for each CD that still goes along with my style. So I headed over to Hobby Lobby and did some serious damage to my bank account. I bought buttons, cardboard paper, ribbon, and all the necessities needed to put together the idea spinning around in my head. I finally got home with all my loot and could not figure out where to start first! So after hours of failing and starting over again and again, I finally started to see my first sleeve come together. After the first was complete I found my workflow and began on the rest. So here is my final project:

Which one is your favorite?
I also wanted to show off my new Shootsac cover



No comments:

Post a Comment